Re: DSSSList policy question

From: Tony Graham <tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 19:56:52 -0400 (EDT)
Tony Graham writes:
 >    Should the DSSSList allow or discourage posts that are not a
 >    question, an answer, or information about DSSSL stuff that you can
 >    get for free?

Speaking for myself, call me old-fashioned, but I dislike receiving
unsolicited information about goods and services by e-mail from any
source, for any reason.

I would say, if you want to make yourself known to the list, write
good responses to people's questions and let your answers speak for
you.

Regards,

Tony Graham