XS: literal and map-constructor

Subject: XS: literal and map-constructor
From: Tony Graham <tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 20:33:24 -0400 (EDT)
Looking at the 1997.05.22 specification, I can't find anything that
says a minimal XS application has to implement, for example, literal
or map-constructor.

Jade, for example, implements literal but not, as far as I can tell,
map-constructor.

I wouldn't be surprised if I missed something in my reading of either
section 12.4 of the standard or the XS spec, but I can't see anything
saying that anything in, for example, sections 12.4.3 and 12.4.5 is
either required or omissible for a minimal XS application.

Regards,

Tony Graham