Re: SGML to HTML with jade?

Subject: Re: SGML to HTML with jade?
From: Mark Burton <markb@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 10:16:21 +0100
Rightyho, I have now discovered the entity flow object and grokked its
usefulness, thanks for the hint Paul.

Next question! Is there any way that I can pass a string into Jade from the
command line to initialise the %output-basename% variable so that the output
can be directed to different files without having to edit the style sheet?
Perhaps read-entity can be used here to provide a similar effect?

I am glad that the DocBook3 printing style sheet is progressing as I
want to use it in the future with LaTeX as the backend. I will try to
contribute to it. One point, the recent modularisation of the style sheet
has made it harder to understand (IMHO) because now it's less convenient to
browse and locate items of interest.

regards,

Mark

--
O(n) Mark Burton <markb@xxxxxxxxxx>                                     O(n)
O(n) Order N Ltd.                                                       O(n)