Re: Expresion Language

Subject: Re: Expresion Language
From: Chris Maden <crism@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 11:54:30 -0400
[Tony Graham]
> At 29 Aug 1997 09:42 -0400, LINARESA wrote:
>  > I am using Jade, are there any guides on how to use/incorporate
>  > expresion language within the flow objects.  I have tried
>  > implementing many pieces of code, and it seems that it just skips
>  > over the code, no changes occur in my output.  Simple "if"
>  > statements don't seem to be recognized.  Any guides in
>  > implementing this.  Don't suggest Prescod's tutorial...already
>  > read through it.  It shows how to set up basic flow objects, but
>  > they do not incorporate expressions.
>
> I can't point you to a tutorial on using expression language within
> flow objects right now (but if someone wants to write one, I can
> suggest a place to make it publicly available).

I don't have a tutorial, but I have a stylesheet that does this, if
anyone wants to wade through it.  It's an exercise I did in semantic
mathematical markup, and it's my first stylesheet.  It works with
JaDE.  It *will* be at
<URL:http://www.oreilly.com/people/staff/crism/mathtest.zip>, but Web
pages are only updated nightly, so look for it tomorrow.

-Chris
"<URL>http://www.oreilly.com/ <TEL>+1.617.499.7487 <FAX>+1.617.661.1116