Re: DSSSL digest now publicly available

Subject: Re: DSSSL digest now publicly available
From: "Henry S. Thompson" <ht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 97 17:06:54 BST
>  It does not work for me either, but the third paragraph of the
>  file states that the links "are to a HTML version of the full
>  standard which is not yet available", so it is no wonder that it
>  doesn 't work.

Sorry, I don't know why it doesn't work from some browsers (works from
Netscape 3.1 under Unix, all I know.)  The quote above (which I don't
understand -- if the author couldn't read the file, how did he read
the 3rd paragraph?) means that the SECTION references, which are
hrefs, are to a non-existent file.  The INTERNAL references are all
just fine, and all you need for most purposes.

ht