SPDL, ISO spec 10180, how to make printout...

Subject: SPDL, ISO spec 10180, how to make printout...
From: Oisin McGuinness <oisin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 97 14:36:44 -0400
Reading and using the DSSSL spec, I found several references to
10180, especially regarding colors, dash patterns etc. I got the *.sgm and
*.eps files for 10180 from the WG8 server, and also got the source files for
the program to print them (sourcefiles/spdl_sources). Unfortunately, these seem to have had
the misfortune to have spend some portion of their lives on a Procrustean
file server; there is no completely obvious correspondence between
these names and those in the makefile. Being lazy, and wishing to read the
standard on paper (or at least on screen via PostScript and PDF), does anyone
(in order of preference) have

a) an ftp-able version of the standard in .pdf or .ps;
b) a command line for jade (and associated catalog etc.) files to render the
    *.sgm and *.eps files into RTF or something else useful;
c) a makefile for spdl which knows the truncated names.

Thanks in advance!

Oisin McGuinness

Sumitomo Bank Capital Markets
277 Park Avenue