Style Language Help

Subject: Style Language Help
From: Chuck Darney <cdarney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 15:30:31 -0500
Hello All;
  I'm currently trying to learn to use Jade to output documents in RTF
format.  I've been using the DSSSL Style Sheet for DocBook as a sample
and the ISO/IEC 10179:1996E documentation to learn enough about the
style language to be able to produce an output document formatted the
way I want.  I feel as though I'm trying to write a novel in Mandarin
using only an existing novel written in Mandarin and a dictionary.  It
is difficult at best.  Are there any sources of information that would
betterexplaing the usage of the style language?  I don't have any
particularly clever constructs, but I do want to have headers and
footers, page numbering, etc.  The DocBook DSSSL has been very helpful
for some examples but there seem to be many things in it which don't
seem to be mentioned in the documentation.

Does anyone have a suggestion where I might find some information in a
format that might help?

...Chuck Darney
...cdarney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx