[no subject]

From: Dr. Markus Hönicka <Hoenicka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 13:05:32 +0200
Did anybody successfully set up psgml-jade.el with Emacs for WinNT? I
keep
on getting strange error messages from this package. E.g. when I try to
specify a stylesheet and enter something like sheet.dsl, it will be
converted to sheet\.dsl which looks weird. The Jade and Jadetex menu
commands fail in any case (running jade and tex "&jadetex" from the
command
line works perfectly). I'm quite sure I made some errors with the setup,
but does anyone know what might be wrong?
TIA

Dr. Markus Hoenicka
DLR Inst. Aerospace Medicine
D-51170 Cologne, Germany