Notice to Students in Upcoming DSSSL Training in Paris

Subject: Notice to Students in Upcoming DSSSL Training in Paris
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 May 1998 14:33:50 -0400
This post is to those of you who have registered for the Practical
Formatting Using DSSSL and XSL training course in Paris May 17 and 18, 1998.

I have tried to contact everyone who has registered with their email
address, and a number of notices have bounced for various reasons.

Would those of you who have either not received email from me about the
course exercises, or registered for the course without your email address,
please contact me by email at your earliest convenience?

I have information regarding the exercises to prepare your machines before
class time, which will help things run smoothly during the course.

Thanks!

--
G. Ken Holman            mailto:gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Crane Softwrights Ltd.  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com