Re: docbook/test/xtables.sgm - Jadetex vs HTML

Subject: Re: docbook/test/xtables.sgm - Jadetex vs HTML
From: Sebastian Rahtz <s.rahtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 14:11:30 +0100
Glenn Kronschnabl writes:
 > Just for fun, I ran nwalsh's xtables.sgm example thru
 > both the sgml/html, and tex backends and I noticed
 > that on the complex table example, jadetex appears
 > to be incorrect.  Anybody else notice this?  Anybody
you bet. i haven't cracked all the possible table features yet.
but it isnt bad, surely, with latest-greatest?

 > have a fix?  Is there any documentation on the jadetex
 > table algorithm?
there is no special algorithm. can you elaborate on what you mean?

apologies (:-}) for going on holiday [1]; i will address the several other
JadeTeX-related mails soon.

Sebastian

[1] I commend the Expo 98 in Lisbon to you. still time to go.