Re: JADE and 'exotic' encodings.

Subject: Re: JADE and 'exotic' encodings.
From: James Clark <jjc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 19:23:14 +0700
I suspect SP isn't recognizing the base character sets in your SGML
declaration, or your SGML declaration is bogus in some other way.  This
doesn't matter with SP_CHARSET_FIXED=NO, but does with
SP_CHARSET_FIXED=YES.  Use -wall to get warnings about this.  If you're
not using any numeric character references, just declare your document
character set as Unicode (you could start with HTML4.dcl).

There's no way to make Jade work in SP_CHARSET_FIXED=NO mode.