Re: Updated dbtohtml.dsl -- DSSSL to convert DocBook to HTML

Subject: Re: Updated dbtohtml.dsl -- DSSSL to convert DocBook to HTML
From: Norman Walsh <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 10:08:31 -0500
| Incidentally, I found the DSSSL digest produced by Henry Thompson
| incredibly useful (thanks Henry), it would be great to have an HTML
| version of the whole spec. I'm sure Norman Walsh recently posted
| something about that. Can you give us an update please Norman?

Yes, it's up now at ftp://ftp.ornl.gov/pub/sgml/WG8/DSSSL/readme.htm
(Thanks to James Mason).

The readme file erroneously claims that it's a draft from 1995, not
the final spec.  That is incorrect.  It is the final spec.

                                        Cheers,
                                          norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>      | What if there were no hypothetical