Repeated DSSSList posts stopped

Subject: Repeated DSSSList posts stopped
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 12:27:43 -0500 (EST)
The looping of messages posted to the DSSSList has been stopped.  No
looped messages have been transmitted since last night, when I changed
the list over to being moderated.  The offending address has been
found and unsubscribed.

I apologise for the delay but the problem occurred, as specified by
Murphy's Law and/or its corollaries, just when I took time off from
reading e-mail to concentrate on my Markup Technologies '98 talk then
took a day off after eight days straight of meetings and conferences.

The DSSSList will remain moderated for a day or two until it is clear
that there are no more looping messages in the pipeline.  While it is
moderated, there may be a longer than usual delay between posting a
message and receiving your post since I have to approve each post.

Again, I apologise for the delay, and thank you to those that advised
me that the problem was occurring.

Regards,

Tony Graham
Tony Graham                            mailto:tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
17 West Jefferson Street                    Direct Phone: 301/315-9632