Converting HTML Tables into Docbook tables.

Subject: Converting HTML Tables into Docbook tables.
From: Bill Raynor <braynor@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 19:27:01 CST
I apologise if this is a frequently asked question, but are there any
tools that will convert html 3.2 tables into Docbook tables?

I have an application that produces output as html tables and would
like to process them in Docbook/JADE/DSSSL using Norm's style sheets.
If I understand the Docbook dtd, I need to add colspecs and spanspecs
before I can do this. Are there any tools around to automagically do
this for me?

Thanks.