About Jade internals

Subject: About Jade internals
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 22:13:33 -0500
Hi

I am still strugling to transform Jade from a console EXE (on win32) into a
Dll. The goal is to be able to mount the dll and have a function to pass
parameters like you actually do with the command line.

Up to now, I discovered that the whole object hierarchy building the apps is
as follow:

cmlineApp
    |____ EntityApp
		  |_____ParseApp
				|_____ GroveApp
					     |_____ DSSSLApp
							    |____ JadeApp

I am having a lot of difficulties to see an other entry point (to hook the
dll function). Any suggestion (from either the author or from somebody who
already played inspector Colombo with the code).

I am ready to give back the DLL packaging to the DSSSL community (if I can
get some help from it)

Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.netfolder.com