Help about formatting-instruction

Subject: Help about formatting-instruction
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 23:16:21 -0500
Hi,

I try to use the following FO in a script: formatting-instruction but I get
the following error:

dsssl:simple-html.dsl:28:5:E: content expression cannot be specified in make
expression for atomic flow object class "formatting-instruction"

the rule is:
element (price)
    (make formatting-instruction
	   data: " - "
        (process-children)))

I cannot find what's wrong. In the output the "- " character is inserted by
not the price content. here is a sample of the source xml:
<food>
    <name>Belgian Waffles</name>
    <price>$5.95</price>
    <description>two of our famous Belgian waffles with plenty of real maple
syrup</description>
    <calories>650</calories>
  </food>

what I want to get is

Belgian Waffles - $5,95

Belgian waffle is displayed OK with the following rules:
(element (food)
    (make element
	   gi: "DIV"
	   attributes: '(("STYLE" "background-color:teal;color:white;padding:4px"))
        (process-children)))

(element (name)
    (make element
	  gi: "SPAN"
	  attributes: '(("STYLE" "font-weigth:bold;color:white"))
        (process-children)))

Regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx