Problem with siblings

Subject: Problem with siblings
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 11:28:22 -0500
Hi,

I resolved the problem I gor in my last message but I am stuck on a new one
and even reading the specs several times, I still don't know waht to do.

Here is the problem:

I want to access a node's sibling the source object hierachy is:

Food
  |___ Name
  |___ Price
  |___ Description
  |___ calories

Form the object description I want to process the sibling object calories.
Here is the script fragment:

(element description
    (make element
	   gi: "DIV"
	   attributes: '(("STYLE"
"margin-left:20px;margin-bottom:1em;font-size:10pt;"))
	   (-- SOMETHING MISSING HERE --) ))

(element calories
    (make element
	   gi: "SPAN"
	   attributes: '(("STYLE" "font-style:italic"))
	   (-- MAYBE SOMETHING MISSING HERE TOO --) <--- this the calories content
	   (literal " calories per serving") ))     <---- the literal should be
displayed after the calories content

Basically I want to include the calories object into the description object
such that I'll get the following output:
<DIV STYLE="margin-left:20px;margin-bottom:1em;font-size:10pt;"> DESCRIPTION
CONTENT <SPAN STYLE="font-style:italic"> CALORIES CONTENT calories per
serving </SPAN> </DIV>

I am lost, how can I do that. Can I process a sibling in a FO?

Regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.netfolder.com