isoproc, useful

Subject: isoproc, useful
From: "Pawson, David" <DPawson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 16:15:55 -0000
at http://www.mulberrytech.com/dsssl/dsssldoc/procedures/

Tony has collected two groups of procedures that I have certainly
found essential.

Trying to use Chris Madens html tables stylesheeet, I noted that
he has used
<external-specification id="isoprocs" document="isoprocs">
<external-specification id="useful" document="useful">

to reference them.

Then
in the lower level file.

Am I just late in the game, i.e. everyone else is doing this,
(Wouldn't be the first time :-)

or are others simply getting annoyed at copying them in
to their own stylesheets over and over?

How to keep up to date as people add to Tonys list?
How to keep a reference set together for people to
keep up to date?
Any thoughts anyone?

Have a good weekend folks.

regards, DaveP