Re: Help Wanted: DSSSL Analyst

Subject: Re: Help Wanted: DSSSL Analyst
From: Brandon Ibach <bibach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 17:45:27 -0500
Quoting Tony Graham <tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> At 30 Apr 1999 17:15 -0400, Chris Maden wrote:
>  > [jim_albright]
>  > > Have you considered changing the DTD to disallow the situation.
>  >
>  > Yes, but:
>
> What about preprocessing to remove the problem paragraphs, etc.?

   Perhaps I'm missing something here, but it occurs to me to ask,
what exactly do you do when you find one of these situations (such as
a list at the end of a paragraph)?
   In other words, you can't just throw something out, you have to
either manipulate it (in a preprocessing step) or handle it specially
(in your DSSSL code).  What are you doing right now?

-Brandon :)