RE: Hidden text with RTF backend

Subject: RE: Hidden text with RTF backend
From: "Ferdmann, Kirill" <Kirill.Ferdmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 23:39:52 -0700
Hmmm. AFAIK (literal) is not a FO, it returns character FO for each
character in the string supplied. But the key point is that I need add a
_hidden_ text to RTF. In the RTF (AWA in TeX) there is an attribute that
says - text is hidden. It's used widely for RTF-based markup systems e.g.
WinHelp. However there is no FO with such characteristic in DSSSL. I know
that there are people on the list that solved the problem. So any help is
very appreciated.

-Kirk