Re: Win32 Scheme (was: indentation (was: About the article))

Subject: Re: Win32 Scheme (was: indentation (was: About the article))
From: Ron Ross <ronross@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 19:42:35 -0400 (EDT)
Thanks. I'll have to take some time to consider these implementations.
Limited to Win32 and to stand alone interpretor-compilers, the list gets
reduced dramatically. If I don't get STk working, 'looks like MITScheme
and MzScheme/MrEd are the only game in town.

Ron

On Fri, 07 May 1999, glauber@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I had a little trouble finding bigloo, but unless i missed the "good"
> web site, it seems to be a Unix implementation only. I found that MIT
> has a Scheme compiler for Windows
> http://www.swiss.ai.mit.edu/ftpdir/scheme-7.4/
> See also: http://www.swiss.ai.mit.edu/scheme-home.html
>
> (i haven't tried it yet).
>
> This FAQ lists a few more:
> http://www.cs.cmu.edu/Groups/AI/html/faqs/lang/scheme/part2/faq-doc-1.html
>
> Glauber
>

> Didier PH Martin wrote:
>>
>> HI Ron,
>>
>> Try bigloo. Its a nice Scheme interpreter (and fast too)
> [...]

Yep. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a win32 port of Bigloo.