RE: Jade patches

Subject: RE: Jade patches
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 19:19:02 -0400
Hi Matthias,

If people in this list do not want, to get messages like this we'll create a
new one. However, for these people there is also the advantage to see that
OpenJade is well an alive when they see our post and work.

Let's vote then.

to all this list participants:

Do you want that all technical discussions or announcements about new code
version to be discussed in a different list?

regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.netfolder.com