RE: [OJ] Problem in CVS sources

Subject: RE: [OJ] Problem in CVS sources
From: Avi Kivity <Avi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:21:31 +0200
On Tuesday, June 15, 1999 05:24, Frank A. Christoph
[SMTP:christo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] wrote:
> I guess no one has tried compiling the CVS OpenJade sources, since
> they are
> broken.

[...]
> Please remove the DssslApp* files from jade/. They aren't there in
> the
> jade-1.2.1 package, which---I think---the jade CVS module purports
> represent.

Fixed. Also removed a few other files which shouldn't have been there.

The tip of the jade module is now exactly equal to the jade_1_2_1 tag, which
is exactly equal to the jade-1.2.1 package.

I also changed the anonymous user's password to cvs, so you will need to
re-issue the login command in order to update your sandbox.
---
"The only words which have meaning are the last ones spoken"