more jade/tex oddities (was: Re: page breaks and bottom alignment)

Subject: more jade/tex oddities (was: Re: page breaks and bottom alignment)
From: Joerg Wittenberger <Joerg.Wittenberger@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 16 Jun 1999 11:36:13 +0200

>> space-after: (- 3cm (display-size))

MC> A little peeking in the code reveals that jade decides to produce
MC> a length spec or not as value of (+ ...) and (- ...) based on the
MC> length-spec-ness of the first argument, while the theory demands
MC> the result to be a length-spec if *any* argument is one.

Thanks, given that knowledge the obvoius work around actually did it!
:-)

I'm still fighting some oddities

Norms style sheets declare section titles as "keep-with-next?: #t".
I understand that this should prevent a page break between the heading
and the first paragraph.  Unfortunatly I have plenty of page where
this did not work.  Any clue?

Thanks

/jerry