RE: page-n-columns in RTF

Subject: RE: page-n-columns in RTF
From: abowhill@xxxxxxxxxx (Allan Bowhill)
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 10:14:20 -0700
Dan,

Thank you, that fixed it.

The effect is nice, like a newspaper-type flow, in that the text first
fills one column,
then another. But I'm still wondering if I can use it.

It doesn't look like it's possible to specify which column text can be
flowed
into at different points in the processing, like alternating between
columns.
Is there any way to control this?

Also, it sounds like the number of columns can't be changed later.

To do both column-alternation and switching between one-column and
two-column
modes, the only thing I can think of is to use tables. Does this sound
sensible,
or is there another approach that can be used?

--Allan