RE:jade batch mode

Subject: RE:jade batch mode
From: "Steffen Heinrich" <heinrich@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 14:56:09 +0100
> From: Avi Kivity <Avi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> I think you can call jade with multiple source files which will be processed
> in turn. The output filenames will be based on the source filename (as will
> the stylesheet spec, unless you -d it).
>
> Never tried it myself, though.
When I call jade with multiple instances specified at the command
line, it does the same as  nsgmls:
All sources are concatenated to a single file before they are
being processsed.
The -B switch gets nsgmls to parse every specified file
independently of the others as a single instance.
Jade doesn't seem to know of this switch although in Jame's
documentation (Using Jade) it is said:
'Jade supports the following options in addition to the normal SP
Although our current solution (the batchfile) is working, I think
that a batch mode in Jade is desirable and could possibly help
to cut down on processing time.

Steffen
---------
steffen heinrich, berlin, germany
"When you're chewing on life's gristle
Don't grumble, give a whistle
And DSSSL helps things turn out for the best..."
(Monty Python overheard)