Finding the preceeding node.

Subject: Finding the preceeding node.
From: Jon Haugsand <Jon.Haugsand@xxxxx>
Date: 06 Jul 1999 19:11:16 +0200
In order to make a horisontal link in my document structure where
chapters, sections, etc. are on separate files, I have the following
construction:

(define *kap-ent* '("KAPITTEL" "DEFINISJONER" "REFERANSE" "REFLIST"))
(define (preceeding-chapter
       (node-list-last (node-list-filter
			(lambda (x) (member (gi x) *kap-ent*))
			(preced (current-node))))))

The idea is to pick out the preceeding node that is chapter like.
However, I don't seem to get this to work. Any suggestions?

By the way, how do you debug your dsssl specifications?

--
Jon Haugsand
  Norwegian Computing Center, <http://www.nr.no/engelsk/>