RE: Transformation: data to attr val.

Subject: RE: Transformation: data to attr val.
From: "Maltby, David G" <david.g.maltby@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 09:49:04 -0700
Daniel said -
	Something was recently posted about this on the list.
[dgm>]  I recall seeing this post now but I did not understand it in context
to my issue. My apologies.  It is unfortunate that still much of the
technical stuff I read on the list goes right by me. I am on the first
plateau of the DSSSL learning curve.  Much credit goes to the OpenJade site
and especially the Markus Reinsch tutorial in getting me this far. However
learning a little Scheme goes a long way.
> `(("num" ,(data (current-node))))
[dgm>]  This resulted in the same error message. I don't see what the comma
is going to buy you. I'll go back and check the old post.

> (list (list "num" (data (current-node))))
[dgm>]  But this did the trick.

Best Regards, David