RE: (commercial) applications using DSSSL

Subject: RE: (commercial) applications using DSSSL
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 13:41:36 -0400
Hi Peiter

We are developing such tool that is integrated in the future release of the
Document Explorer. By GUI, do you mean some kind of form that present you a
list of elements, then if you select an element you can set the type of flow
object associated to it and all the characteristics associated to this
object. When completed, the DSSSL code is generated.

Is this what you think of a GUI tool? If you have any idea or suggestion,
feel free to express your needs, I'll see how I can accomodate this in the
actual design.

PS: I'll be back monday, so I'll be able to answer you then. For couple
days, I am on my bike for a 400 kilometers ride and no place for a portable
:-)

regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx