Re: margins, footers and rtf

Subject: Re: margins, footers and rtf
From: Horst Kucharczyk <horst@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 11:22:54 +0000
At 15:06 23-07-1999 -0400, you wrote:

When I generate an rtf with Jade and open the file in MS Word, I seem to lose my header and footer. The margin space appears to be there, but I have the header. Is this a problem with:

A. Jade
B. my DSSSL
C. Microsoft Word
D. RTF files

If there is a way to fix this, I'd like to know. I can place the footer in Word after I open the rtf, but the header is based on a mode that refers to an element in my SGML. I need to get this last problem solved or I will have a hard time using DSSSL in any of my projects in the future.

<<<<
If you look at the produced RTF code, do you have a {\header ...} section? If you do, it might also be visible what's wrong.

best regards

Horst Kucharczyk Groupe De Boeck
mailto:Horst.Kucharczyk@xxxxxxxxxx