Re: Embedded graphic in RTF

Subject: Re: Embedded graphic in RTF
From: Guillaume Rouchy <rouchyg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 15:17:43 +0100
Jany Quintard wrote:

> On Thu, 29 Jul 1999, Guillaume Rouchy wrote:
>
> > I have heard that people have already process RTF file to embed external
> > graphic into the file.
> > I would be very glad to know more about it.
> >
> > Thank you in advance
> >
> > Guillaume
> I am not sure I understand.
> What you want is build *one* file from an RTF and external graphics to get
> rid of the multi-files system with links and so on ?

Yes. Actually I am currently using Jade to produce RTF files from XML
document. Since I want the images embedded into the RTF file, it seems that I
must post-process my RTF file to include the images.

>From the answers I got, there are 2 scripts (at least) existing. One is from
Avi Kivity for the Windows users. It can be found on the DSSSL archive list
when you search with "graphic RTF". The other is from Richard Kunze
<kunze@xxxxxxxx>.

Guillaume