Tags with start tags only.

Subject: Tags with start tags only.
From: Reyes Garcia Rosado <reyes.garcia@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 16:59:02 +0200
Hello,

I have a little problem with one entity. I have use the code in the end of
jadedoc/transformation.htm to copy parts of SGML files in another. In some
tags, I must have only start tags. For this cases I have write somthing
like this:

	(element REF-WARBESCH
		(make empty-element attributes: (list (list "LINK" (attribute-string
"LINK" (current-node))))
						     (literal (data (current-node)))
		)
	)

When I execute the dsl file the result file is like I want, but I have an
error:

	Jade:c:\StarDsssl\Evo-Jade\Evo_out.dsl:363:2:E: content expression cannot
be specified in make expression 	for atomic flow object class "empty-element"

Can somebody help me?

Thanks,

	Reyes