RE: Link to Internet?

Subject: RE: Link to Internet?
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 22:03:06 -0400
Hi Christof

This is funny you ask this question I was just checking the code for the
address object.

a) depending on the backend, the address may change, some backend are
supporting more address object than others.
b) What you need is an address object than can receives as parameter a href
(i.e. URIs). Actually, the address object has the setup for href but I
discovered that even if the structure is ready to receive a href, no code is
there to store it in the address object. So, we need to implement the href
code in the address object and then, you'll be able to use the link object
with an atrribute provinding the href to the address object .

Sorry, it is not yet implemented, If the code is not too hard to do, we can
add it for the next version, but first I have to check for secondary
effects. I cannot promise you something but I can add this requirement to
the to do list.

Speaking for the OpenJade team.

regards
Didier PH Martin