Public apology

Subject: Public apology
From: "Frank A. Christoph" <christo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 20:28:15 +0900
I would like to publicly apologize to the readers of the list and to Didier
Remy for my past few exchanges with him on the list. This is turning into
some kind of ugly vendetta, and I don't want it to continue. Although I feel
Didier has been rather unkind to me, I believe he is good-natured and
sincere in general, and has the best intentions w.r.t. DSSSL-2. I disagree
with some of his proposals, but that's OK, and we can agree to disagree. I
was uneasy about what I called the "direction" DSSSL-2 is taking, but that's
OK, because it's just a direction, and that's nothing substantial. I'm tired
of arguing about these issues and being irate. Let's put it to rest.

--FC