Re: More objects in header/footer

Subject: Re: More objects in header/footer
From: "Christof Drescher" <drescher@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 15:11:23 +0200
From: Avi Kivity <Avi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> The included-container-area flow object class can convert a sequence of
> displayed flow objects into an inline flow object, so page-sequence isn't
> strictly required. Of course, i-c-a is not implemented.

Yes, that's right; sorry I didn't mention this! By the way: It would be
really desirable to have this implemented! Is this a problem? At least the
FOT-Output shouldn't be that difficult, and it would help a lot...

Regars,
C. Drescher

P.S.: I've just discovered that there is no way of having line-numbers
attached in Jade - the line-number-object stays empty altogether. Is this
going to be implemented in OpenJade?