jadetexpdf and tables

Subject: jadetexpdf and tables
From: Wolfgang Auer <WAuer@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 16:36:38 +0200
Hi,

I am new with DSSSL and Jade. To get used to DSSSL I'm "fooling around" with
various flow objects, ... Running jade and jadetexpdf my XML file / DSSSL
stylesheet combination is converted to a PDF file. Everything works fine.
But when I add a table-flow object to my stylesheet jadetexpdf reports an
"undefined control sequence" \teXTable.
During the research for an explanation for this error I read a lot about
macros which are used for the TEX transformation.
Am I struggling with a macro problem or is there another explanation for
this "undefined control sequence"?

Regards,

Wolfgang
wauer@xxxxxxxxxx