RE: WordPerfect 5.1

Subject: RE: WordPerfect 5.1
From: "Mason, James David (MXM) " <MXM@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 09:14:48 -0400
Why go the long way around? Current versions of WordPerfect read SGML/XML.
They also save back to earlier versions of WP. Design a WP stylesheet to fit
your DTD using their SGML Layout Designer, read the documents in, and save
them in the earlier version. (I don't have the latest WP, but WP 8 will save
in versions back to 4.2.)

Jim Mason