Re: Jade crashes on silly code

Subject: Re: Jade crashes on silly code
From: Jany Quintard <quintard.j@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 11:31:46 +0200 (CET)
Call me a silly a...

On Wed, 6 Oct 1999, Peter Nilsson wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Oct 1999, Jany Quintard wrote:
> > I am not sure if this is really a bug, but Openjade (version "1.2.2")
> It is a bug if it crashes on *any* input.
> > crashes (Segmentation fault) on my Linux when trying to process this rule:
> I tried to reproduce the bug, but wasn't able to do so. Can you give a
> complete example that makes it crash. It would also be good if you would
> run gdb on the core file (if it isn't possible for you to give a complete
> example). Then we know where to start searching.

Coming back, I tried to build a simple example to reproduce the crash.
Impossible. I always get the same message :
string with no closing quote

And even why the original files, I can't get this error. Files have
changed, and I should have "frozen" them and saved them when the problem
occured. I did not.

Sorry. Jany