RE: Hopefully simple -- include a quote?

Subject: RE: Hopefully simple -- include a quote?
From: "Steffen Heinrich" <heinrich@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 13:08:57 +0100
Matthias Claasen writes:

> > > I started it, I'll volunteer.
> > >
> > > What form do we want it in?
> > > HTML? XML/Docbook? Plain text?
> >
> > I would think the most maintainable version would be a little script
> > to just read the include file and make HTML.  jade documentation seems
> > to all be in HTML.
> >

> Yes, currently. But of course we dream about converting it to docbook
> and have OpenJade format its own documentation. But until then a script
> would be useful.

Daniel Speck wrote a script that did charnames.h -> rtf conversion
to this list. The script does not open charnames.h
but containes it:
ftp://ftp.bna.com/pub/dspeck/jade/charnames/

Concerning the Output I am not shure if this can be done in HTML
alone, given regards to platform indepency. Rather take the prospect
of including glyphs (images) into account.

Steffen

---------
steffen heinrich, berlin, germany
"When you're chewing on life's gristle
Don't grumble, give a whistle
And DSSSL helps things turn out for the best..."
(Monty Python overheard)