making all simple-page-sequence's have the same format

Subject: making all simple-page-sequence's have the same format
From: Michael Sobolev <mss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 18:53:25 +0400
My question is quite simple: the document itself should consist
of two or more simple-page-sequence's.  As far as I understand
it's quite simple to create one using:

    (make simple-page-sequence
        ... ;; here goes all format stuff
        (process-children)      ;; for example
    )

This simple-page-sequence's should have the same format.  I've found
the keyword use:, but I just do not know what type should have construct

    (define document-page-format
        (XXX-TYPE
            page-width: ...
            page-height: ...
            ...etc...
        )
    )

The solution I use is to define a function that creates simple-page-sequence
with necessary properties, but this solution does not look too elegant to me.

Are there other ways for accomplishing the same result?

--
Mike