Custom Stylesheets

Subject: Custom Stylesheets
From: Bek Oberin <gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 13:31:43 +1100
When I run jade like this:

jade  -d /usr/lib/dsssl/stylesheets/docbook/stylesheet/dsssl/docbook/nwalsh/html/docbook.dsl -t sgml ../perlintro.sgml

... everything works fine.  But I'm wanting to have a custom
.dsl stylesheet.  If I point jade at basic.dsl that's given with
the dsssl distribution thus:

jade  -d /usr/doc/docbook-stylesheets/examples/basic.dsl -t sgml ../perlintro.sgml

... or to any other custom stylesheet.  I seem to get the whole document
catted to stdout with weird formatting.  There are no errors in the
output anywhere.

Anybody know what's happening here?  It seems to me probably something
about things not properly finding the default stylesheet and including
it in those derivative sheets.

bekj

--
: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Queer-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx   http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/