Re: Demo of DSSSLprint1.0

Subject: Re: Demo of DSSSLprint1.0
From: Guillaume Rouchy <rouchyg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 09:42:52 +0000
Fumihito,

I have always been interested in your product, so I would be glad to see
an evaluation copy (could also tell me the price, please). Meanwhile,
looking at the layout demonstration, I have been slightly disappointed:
Why don't you have any hyperlink on the the tables of content ? Isn't it
possible to generate them with it ?

Thanks in advance

Guillaume