Demo of DSSSLprint1.0

Subject: Demo of DSSSLprint1.0
From: Fumihito Matsumoto <fumi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 18:16:13 +0900 (JST)
Guillaume, Charles, karl and other DSSSL people,
Thank you for your interest.

I would like to send the demo of DSSSLprint1.0 package
by e-mail attachment to each (NOT through DSSSList).
Is it possible for you to receive 6.7MB at your site?

Before I send it with a license password,
I would like you to follow the procedure herebelow:
1. Please write in underlined places and sign to DSSSLprint1.0 Agreement
attached.
2. Please send it back to me by FAX (81-424-98-1500).

DSSSLprint1.0 (PostScript and PDF version)
Available Platform: Sun Solaris 2.4 or above
Rental Period: 90 days
By e-mail attachment (6.7MB)

Best Regards,

Fumihito Matsumoto