Length Specifications

Subject: Length Specifications
From: Simon Pepping <spepping@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 13:59:45 +0100
I find the section on Length Specification in the DSSSL standard
(12.5.2) very vague. Do I miss some relevant text elsewhere in the
standard?

>From the jade backends I see that Length Specification lengths are
expressed in 1/1000th of a point. Where is this specified?

LineSpacing is a Length Specification. That seems to mean that it can
be specified as a displaysizefactor, which is a factor of the
horizontal width (in LR typesetting). What is the use of this? I think
jadetex does not pick up such a specification (no usage of
\LineSpacingFactor).

--
Simon Pepping
email: spepping@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx