How to format CALS Tables with OpenJade?

Subject: How to format CALS Tables with OpenJade?
From: Stefan Dalibor <stefan@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 15:30:29 +0100
Hi,
how can I format CALS-Tables with OpenJade, especially to HTML?

I use the DocBook-stylesheets right now and these work fine for
formatting the tables (in RTF and HTML) - but this way, I have to
use the SGML-backend of OpenJade to produce HTML (loosing the nice
looking CSS layout features), because the DocBook-stylesheets gene-
rate HTML-tags by calling

`make element gi:...'

The HTML-Backend seems to silently ignore such statements (i.e. it
emits the table cell content without the formatting tags like `TR'
etc.).

Where am I going wrong, or is this a limitation of the current ver-
sion of OpenJade?

TIA,
Stefan