Re: Color in DocBook?

Subject: Re: Color in DocBook?
From: Norman Walsh <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 10:10:03 -0500
/ Jon Haugsand <Jon.Haugsand@xxxxx> was heard to say:
| As far as I can tell, there is no easy means of using color in Walsh's
| style sheet for DocBook, but I try all the same, more or less as an
| experiment.
|
| However, I cannot seem to be able to set color on the ARTICLE TITLE.
| Which part of the print style sheet handles this element?

This ought to make the title red:

(mode article-titlepage-recto-mode
  (element title
    (let* ((colr-space (color-space
		      "ISO/IEC 10179:1996//Color-Space Family::Device RGB"))
           (red (color colr-space 1 0 0)))
    (make paragraph
      color: red
      use: article-titlepage-recto-style
      font-size: (HSIZE 5)
      line-spacing: (* (HSIZE 5) %line-spacing-factor%)
      space-before: (* (HSIZE 5) %head-before-factor%)
      quadding: %article-title-quadding%
      keep-with-next?: #t
      (with-mode title-mode
	(process-children-trim))))))