Re: adding support for CALS table to proprietary SGML to RTF

Subject: Re: adding support for CALS table to proprietary SGML to RTF
From: "PAUL MADSEN" <paul.madsen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 08:28:41 -0400
Thanks Norm, but after including references to both table stylesheets
('common/dbtable.dsl' and 'print/dbtable.dsl') and the common stylesheet
'common/dbcommon.dsl') , Jade still complains about references to undefined
variables, e.g. 'normalize' and 'make-table-endnotes'.

My stylesheet looks like:

<!doctype style-sheet SYSTEM "c:/windows/desktop/jade/style-sheet.dtd"[

<!ENTITY dbcommon.dsl SYSTEM
"c:/windows/desktop/jade/docbook/common/dbcommon.dsl">
<!ENTITY dbctable.dsl SYSTEM
"c:/windows/desktop/jade/docbook/common/dbtable.dsl">
<!ENTITY dbtable.dsl SYSTEM
"c:/windows/desktop/jade/docbook/print/dbtable.dsl">
<!ENTITY dbblock.dsl SYSTEM
"c:/windows/desktop/jade/docbook/print/dbblock.dsl">
<!ENTITY dbparam.dsl  SYSTEM
"c:/windows/desktop/jade/docbook/print/dbparam.dsl" CDATA DSSSL>

]>

&dbblock.dsl;
&dbtable.dsl;
&dbctable.dsl;
&dbcommon.dsl;
&dbparam.dsl;

--- all my element declarations ---

<external-specification id="param" document="dbparam.dsl">

Thanks for the help

Paul