Re: (dsssl) Quick Question on superscript

Subject: Re: (dsssl) Quick Question on superscript
From: Daniel Speck <dspeck@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 10:13:16 -0400
My memory is fading as well but I checked a DSSSL script I wrote a while back
and I have:

(declare-initial-value min-leading 0pt)

which I think has the effect of ensuring that tall lines in paragraphs don't
overset the previous/next lines.

-dan

hoenicka_markus wrote:

> Hi,
>
> my memory is also fading, so I can't give you a copy-and-paste solution.
> But I think the problem is that you use a fixed line spacing. Setting
> min-pre-line-spacing, min-post-line-spacing, or min-leading to some value
> instead of #f should help.
>
> regards,
> Markus
>
> >I'm making some text superscript by using position-point-shift, but the
> >tops are being cut off.
>
> >I know there is some way to fix this, but I forget what it was.  Anyone
> >have a better memory than me?

Daniel Speck
Bureau of National Affairs, Inc.               Voice: +1 202.452.6596
1231 25th Street, NW                             Fax: +1 202.331.5178
Washington, DC 20037                          e-mail:  dspeck@xxxxxxx