RE: (dsssl) error message

Subject: RE: (dsssl) error message
From: "Nilsson, Peter" <pni@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 07:46:01 +0200

It means that openjade gives you the wrong error message (probably). It is a
bug in OpenJade (are you using 1.3?). A wild guess is that the errors are
due to not adding an XML SGML declaration for the document. You could do
this on the command line by adding xml.dcl (a file shipped with openjade)
right before the name of the XML document. I'm quiet sure I fixed this
problem locally (at work), but I have to wake up a little more to remember
how...

> Lillian Balsvik

Regards,
//Peter