Re: (dsssl) background colors w/ TEX backend

Subject: Re: (dsssl) background colors w/ TEX backend
From: Yann Dirson <ydirson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 18:15:05 +0200
On Thu, Jul 25, 2002 at 09:30:53AM -0700, Curtis Michael Brune wrote:
> Is there any known issues about <programlisting> appearing inside of a
> table-cell ?

I remember I saw some problems with this combination some time ago
writing a demo document.

> Is there any other way to create <programlisting> with a background
> color?

One possibility I think of would be to change the way box flow objects
are translated into TeX objects.  But that may require a TeXpert,
which I'm not (unfortunately).

--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Technical support manager                Responsable de l'assistance technique